Sean is an English professional cricketer with dual citizenship in the UK and South Arica and is currently playing for Kent County Cricket Club.
Dickson is one of only two men to have made a triple-century for Kent. He scored Kent's second highest overall individual total in July 2017, making a score of 318 runs.
Getting to know Sean:
1) Where were you born?
I was born at Sandton Clinic in Johannesburg
2) Where did you go to school?
I went to King Edward VII School in Johannesburg
3) How many languages do you speak?
I speak 1 and a half (I understand Afrikaans but cannot speak it to save my life)
4) When was the first time you held a cricket bat?
I first held a cricket bat properly when I was 7 years old.
5) Who are your sporting heroes?
My sporting heroes are the likes of Gary Kirsten and Gary Player for their amazing dedication and contributions in their respected sports
6) Which living person do you most admire, and why?
My Father, because he has been there for me since I first held a bat. My dad, along with my mum, has always been my pillar of support!
7) What do you do when you are not playing cricket?
I thoroughly enjoy taking the time to go and have a lovely cup of coffee in a café! I also play a lot of golf in my free time
8) Who is your celebrity crush?
9) Describe yourself in 5 words.
Drop Dead Averagely Funny Guy
10) What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Antigua! Unbelievable views and a clear blue ocean
11) What is your greatest fear?
I have a massive phobia of moths
12) What is your most treasured possession?
The golden cricket bat around my neck
13) What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I’ve always wanted to be a professional sportsman. Sounds cliché but I was always outdoors playing some kind of sport.
14) What is top of your bucket list?
Having a beautiful elegant cup of coffee in the streets of Paris
15) Who would play you in the film of your life?
Ryan Reynolds! Such a character, I feel like he would be the only actor to understand what goes through my head!