Jenna Clifford is always on the lookout for talented, dedicated and inspired individuals. If you wish to apply for a role not listed below please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If you have not heard back from us within three weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note the below listed vacancies are for applicants only. Jenna Clifford will not consider applications submitted from recruitment agencies.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Job Role: Sales Executive
Industry Sector: Jewellery/ Retail / Luxury Goods
Jenna Clifford is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to form part of our dynamic sales team. We are a high energy, fun loving and hardworking team and we are looking to grow our family with a new member who is passionate about working with people. As part of this positive culture, we have created a wonderful and rewarding work environment for our staff which is geared towards encouraging, developing and retaining our talented team.
The winning candidate will be an energetic and enthusiastic person with a passion for people, sales, building relationships and of course – for glittering gems and jewels! Whilst the position does have certain requirements, jewellery knowledge and sales experience is not a requirement as training will be provided.
Jenna Clifford is willing to consider a variety of candidates of various ages and backgrounds.
- Experience within the jewellery or luxury goods industry is preferred but not required
- Well groomed, a person who takes great pride in their appearance
- Well spoken (Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans)
- Results oriented, always striving to achieve more
- Team player
- Professional and positive
- Energetic and dynamic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Taste for luxury and empathy for the Jenna Clifford brand
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook (POS system training will be provided)
- Flexibility in working hours, including working alternate Saturdays
Training and Benefits:
As a Sales Executive in our team you will have access to full training on our products to help build your confidence and expertise. All permanent staff who have passed probation qualify for generous discounts on all products plus can enjoy a quarterly allocation of appro jewellery to be worn every day.
CV’s (no longer than 3 pages) are to be sent to email@example.com
Subject of email to be entitled: Position: Sales Executive
For more information or to apply for this position - please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org